A New Place to Live - DIY Version

Packing and moving out was easy. How about rearranging your stuff and turn your new place into comfy one is so another thing. With bunch of workload, this will take some time. But there are some rules I made for myself before start DIY re-arranging the room, such as:

1. Bedroom must be cozy and with minimum stuff everywhere
2. Select all the stuff that go to ‘TRASH’, ‘DONATE’ and ‘KEEP’
3. Even the ‘KEEP’ section is divided into ‘DAILY USAGE’ and ‘OCCASIONAL’

I guess I have only 3 rules ;)

I threw away all unnecessary old bill notes, worn out old bags, FHM old magz (don’t judge me, I got a lot magz from hotel housekeeping, and by the way, my sister’s boyfie keep these now :) ) . And I donated most magazines and some bags to my sister. She claimed to be the unfortunate one.

I packed some clothes to be sent home, dirty ones to the laundry and kept only 10 at most for my daily wear, but all the dresses are safe at hanging section of my wardrobe. Sorry .. I still keep the shoes untouchable. They make me happy, they deserve some space, right?

And now, chekidot! and dont forget the cute doormat...



Comments

Unknown said…
Wahh.. bs rapih juga :0

Popular Posts