Body Art : Carving with ink



I was listening to my brother, passionately talks about his tattoos the other night. He has been ‘carving’ his skin for a while, and I can say too his taste is kinda cool.

Born in a family who thinks smoking is crime, tattoo represents anything that is bad for my parents. But it never does to me. Though I might never have one on my body, but I have seen many cool guys  and girls with tattoos. Such as



  • Barbie Hsu

The Innocent look of San Chai in Meteor Garden. And she has not one but some more tattoes, spreading on her neck, hand. To me it looks lovely. I would have thought she has something more than just innocent face






2.       Mario Lawalata
What can I say he is cute.  There I rest my case

3.       Angelina Jolie
Not personally like her over Jennifer aniston, but her taste of tattoo improves after Billy Thornton,imho

4.       Michael Scofield
Fictitious character in Prison Break the series, Michael Scofield steals the whole series with his masterpiece of tattoo. Drooling. Then I found out he is gay. Story of my life.

5.       Chef Juna
Imagine hot guy with body art cooks. That’s unbelievable combo.

Well anyhow, some tips before you got a tattoo permanently on your body:
1.       Remember, it’s one time decision you just can’t go back, besides tattoo removal is expensive and it ruins your skin
2.       After careful 9 times thought, and you are about picking the right tattoo, make sure the tattooist is really good. I mean really good, you don’t wanna plan placing Marilyn Monroe face to end up looking like Donatella Versace right?
3.       If you are about to have ‘word  tattoo’ makes you sure you got the spelling right. Hey shit happens!, you don’t wanna end up having ‘ foolmoon’ for ‘fullmoon’ or do you?


Comments

Popular Posts