I am in love


I fall for coffee ever since we knew each other. my first sight was Bola Dunia, my grandpa faves. one full glass (my grandpa had his coffee in glass)... i was sick for a week after that. Coffee was forbidden for me at that time. though sometime i gotta a chance tasting my dad's Kapal Api, Nescafe, ABC nor Good Day in different flavour. as anyone can tell your first experience is hardly forgotten.But my true love appeared when I first sat on the comfy couch of Starbuck and taste my first Italian Coffee. It cost me an empty wallet but I luckily brought home my memorable tumbler.It started then... I cannot stop thinking of the thing... from arabica to robusta, from expresso, latte, capuccinno, dopio or corretto and ...........................my true love ...machiato. I am crazy for the thing not because how it makes me feel but what struggle i've made to have the perfect machiato. do you realize ... for a perfect machiato ... a second does matter. Not to mention the passion that baristas offer for the drink...It could kill you as it meets caramel perfectly...

Comments

Popular Posts