General Election


General Election might be a surprising topic, since I am not fond of anything that smells politics that I always assume dirty and pretentious. But it is tingling my conscience that being ignorant means as guilty as being involved in the dirty practice. Then, the closer I was to the final date, I became aware of more banner and posters on the streets picturing various pose of candidates. Some are well guided but their public relation advisors, some are poorly published in really bad taste. I mean, how could they expect I would choose one dressed as a clown to be my representative?

I also took my time to listen to one leading chairman of one party to the other reponded to certain issues, their courage, their attitude and their speeches. Some are brave, some are smart and humble. But I admire their spokespersons and communication team most of how they built an image that attracts voters.Based on that I took my chance to vote. Apparently I faced not one, not two or three but four vote sheets, that were confusing. So I consulted one of the most important person in my life for candidate profiles: my dad. Considering this and that, I walked condidently to vote.

Comments

Popular Posts