One Big Date

It’s 6 pm. I am still look like a pig. I desperately need a shower, after whole fuckin day of cleaning up my place. Pardon my language it just that cleaning up is not my thing. But it’s pretty clean now. I’ve got big date with him tonight.

I’ve swept the floor and mopped it with that orange smell of cleaning products. I’ve changed my sheets, spreading my best bed cover. Blue one, his favorite. I’ve got all dirty laundry sent, and most of my stuff are in place now.

I might be tired, but I couldn’t wait to dress up. With all those pile of clothes and boxes of shoes…I still couldn’t figure out which one would make me look the best tonight. I narrowed it down to three.. red cocktail dress, the two pieces of one shoulder blue top and high-waist skirt..hmm or that cute black one?

I decided to pick the blue one. After shower, my mind is clear ..he is always into ‘blue’. There I am… putting on carefully my light make up, focusing only on my eyes and put all over me his favorite perfume on me. I am ready for my date. I reached my cell phone, ready to call. Phone date… Oh God…pity us the long-distance-lovers.

Comments

Popular Posts