Cygnus

Name: Cygnus (Cyg)
Race      : Pomeranian male
Age: around 4mths (previous owner is too busy to memorize his bday)
His moving in day: Friday, 22 October 2010
Hobbies: play with my legs, golf balls, any kind of robe and wire, and mirror reflecting himself
A puppy is big responsibility I know. I have minimum 12 working hrs at my job now, so it’s something big for me to decide this. But Cygnus is irresistible.  I have to minimize my hangout time with my besties.. i have to get up very early to take Cygnus for a walk. I have to deal with his every-5-minutes poo (it’s stressful transition for him). I have to start training him to be a good puppy –poo at the right place as a start.
Cygnus loves biting anything and that’s including my Blackberry charger cable, and scratching my legs. And now he managed to catch golf balls and return it to me.



Comments

Unknown said…
Cygnus is awesomely cute!!
astiti nm said…
adorable..irresistable
BitsAndBops said…
So cute!!! and innocent...hehe..is he? ;)
astiti nm said…
He is far from innocent...cute yes

Popular Posts