There is something about apple..


No this got nothing to do with forbidden fruit for Eve, though I wish it was :) so may be the content will cover most lusty … bitchy stuff.
It’s about my abandoned Axioo Pico and its diminishing confidence sitting next to dominating yet intimidating MacBook Pro called ‘Sophie’.



Since netbook is failed decision I ever made, knowing I worked a lot on magz design I need a laptop. Meaning I want a new one. As usual, hubby want nothing but Macbook, why? Long list dear long list…
But I trusted him since my iPhone 4, it was best decision, it’s been a year, and I am not bored with it yet like my previous Blackberry. Besides it’s hard to not get brainwashed when you live with a man who is 24hrs promoting apple products to you, and play you all Youtubes of new techs from Apple as your evening movie list.. *sigh

Yeah dear .. Macbook it is..
Please welcome Ben, the new kiddo in the house after Sophie  :) with my parsley centerpiece.


Comments

Popular Posts